Saturday, August 27, 2011

Day 5: Back and Legs

Today marked my return to the pull up bar. Frankly the single most dreaded element of any workout thus far. I have yet to "graduate" from chair assistance, but felt that I was able to do more reps today than I did on day one.

My muscle soreness seems largely to have worked itself out. No doubt the daily exercises and stretches have contributed. I noticed that today's routine had me sweating more than any other day thus far.

Today also had another edition of ab ripper X. It doesn't help that after an exhausting workout, I am asked to work the weakest muscle on my body. My oldest daughter happened to walk in during my meager attempts with the ab ripper. No doubt she was less than impressed by what she saw Tony and friends doing on TV versus my actual performance. In another 25 years she'll understand.

No comments:

Post a Comment