Another day of jump training - or maybe just hop training. Not a lot of ump left in my jump these days. I'm definitely not a "wild man, a bad man, a locust," like Tony's friend Dominque is.
Haven't talked about calorie counting in a while. Let's update that. I'm supposed to be keeping myself to 3,000 or less. For the majority of the time, I have. Yesterday I apparently went over my limit. Sometimes I know when I've gone over, and other times I'm surprised when I total it all up. Today I had another big breakfast, so my lunch and dinner will have to be adjusted. Who knows really what my true calorie count is on any given day? I do the best I can in guesstimating based on Internet research. My food journal is up to 18 pages worth of entries.
Someday, someone will be interested to know exactly what I ate for 90 straight days, right? Here's my actual journal entry for October 18th. You'll have to let me know how accurate you think I was.

No comments:
Post a Comment