Hey Tony Horton, remember back on Day 45 when I started to feel the beginnings of an illness brewing inside of me? Well yesterday I finally went to the doctor after trying to heal myself with over the counter medicines and the doctor said, "I think you've got pneumonia." That's 18 straight days of P90X with pneumonia.
And hey Tony, remember back on Day 46 when I ripped the entire toenail off my left big toe? How many workouts did I miss? Oh, that's right. Zero.
Oh yeah, Tony, remember back on Day 2 when I did my first Plyometrics workout at 2:45 a.m.?
I'm bringing it over here. Every single day. This morning I had to be out the door by 5am. Did that stop me? Nope. When the alarm went off at 4am, I got up and went to work.
That's how I roll.

That 4 a.m. thing is impressive. Mom's right. You need to dress better for the weather! Get better!
ReplyDelete