Friday, October 28, 2011

Day 65: Back and Biceps

When you get right down to the exercises, I think this workout is the shortest of them all. Which was good for me today, because I needed to get going with the rest of my day. Our dog apparently had issues during the night and so she was let out of her crate around 3:30 a.m., which is when I decided that going back to bed was futile. So another early workout with Tony.

I did some research online the other day and discovered that P90X was released back in 2004. So that means that today, Tony is pushing 53. I've been getting emails from Beachbody that there's a new P90X program about to be released, which means Tony, at 53, is still at it. I'm 39 and hoping that after round one of this program, I can convince myself to do it again.

4 comments:

  1. Okay, I sooooo didn't need to see that this morning!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'll have you know that my seven-months pregnant wife was doing the Plyo program this morning!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Unsuccessfully I might add. I only made it through half of plyo and was plenty tired. I didn't do it at 3:30 am though.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks like the guy in the photo has a pacemaker! Your body should probably be in better shape than his--his is all wrinkles and he looks older than his 50's!

    ReplyDelete