Week #7 has begun! This is the halfway week of this program. Two more days and it's all downhill. The great thing is that after each workout, I still feel like I'm in week #1 in terms of my body's soreness.
Having completed this morning's routine, I bid it farewell until week #10.
Two realizations I've had in the last 24 hours: 1) I need to buy some more dumbbells so that I have some 5 and 35 pounders. There are some exercises where my lightest dumbbell at 10 pounds is too heavy, and some exercises where my heaviest dumbbells at 30 pounds are a tad light. I probably won't get the new weights before I finish my 90 days, but maybe if I do this program again, I'll get them.
2) Like
cheese, I have discovered that bread is an enemy. There are so many calories in bread. I was speaking to a friend last night who has recently lost 30 pounds and he said that he doesn't eat any carbohydrates, which includes breads and pastas, but eats a lot of chicken and pork. Perhaps the second half of my P90X journey will be bread free. I don't know if I can give up the pasta. I do love me a good plate of fresh cooked spaghetti. But I'm willing to forgo the bread option and increase the meat, veggies and fruit. We'll see.
It's all about change; and change is good.
Aaah, but the Word of Wisdom said carboyhydrates are for man! I was thinking you were right at halfway...so sorry ;0
ReplyDeleteCheck or this web site. I think you will like it. It's all about the primitive diet you are talking about.
ReplyDeletewww.marksdailyapple.com