This is the 2nd time in this round of 90 days that Mother Nature has taken power away from me. Last time I lost power, I used my laptop to run the DVD. This time, I used the P90X book and a timer on my iPad. I probably didn't complete the routine as fast as I would have with Tony, because I took longer breaks between sets, but I still brought it.
In the process of today's workout, I think I came up with a new slogan for Tony to replace his "Bring It!" One of my daughters was playing the role of timer, pushing the start button on the iPad. I would get myself ready to do whatever exercise was next, and just before I began, I'd say to my daughter "Push it." so that she would push the start button. After a few "Push it"s came out of my mouth, I realized I had a new catch phrase. So you're welcome, Tony.
And yes; I pushed it.
No comments:
Post a Comment