Middle aged white man tied to a desk all day is turning 40 in 2012. What more needs to be said? Maybe this from my teenage daughter: "This program gives old guys muscles. Gross."
Wednesday, November 9, 2011
Day 77: Chest, Shoulders and Triceps
Slow motion push ups are killer. And those were the first exercise of the day, so by the end of the set, I was on my knees again for the rest of the push ups.
I'm starting to dream of mornings without P90X in my future. I won't lie; I'm looking forward to it. Dealing with seminary is hard enough without having to worry about squeezing in a workout.
Z - Has the plane ticket kept me motivated all this time? Not really. In fact, probably not at all. I think it has been the public accountability more than anything else.
A - Do I feel like I'm in great shape? No. But I do feel like I'm a lot stronger than I used to be. If I went through the program a 2nd time, soon after completing this 1st round, I'd probably answer yes at the end of round 2.
Wow, less than two weeks. Great job!
ReplyDeleteWhat'd your plane ticket cost again?
ReplyDeleteBut at this point you have to feel like you're in great shape, right?
ReplyDeleteZ - Has the plane ticket kept me motivated all this time? Not really. In fact, probably not at all. I think it has been the public accountability more than anything else.
ReplyDeleteA - Do I feel like I'm in great shape? No. But I do feel like I'm a lot stronger than I used to be. If I went through the program a 2nd time, soon after completing this 1st round, I'd probably answer yes at the end of round 2.