Monday, November 21, 2011

Day 88: Rest

Forget P90X, my body needed this day of rest after the emotional and physical toll it has taken in recent days/weeks putting together my parents' surprise 50th anniversary party. Not only did I sleep in until 7:30 (which is sleeping in for me, considering that every other morning I'm up between 5:30 and 6:30), but I also took a nap.

PS. Largely as a result of the aforementioned festivities, and my inability to recall exactly what I ate over the past 48 hours, I have put an end to my calorie counting. So officially, I will have recorded and tracked only 86 of my 90 days. Frankly, bringing the calorie counting and food journal to an end is almost as much of a relief as is the completion of the physical part. I'll make a final food entry before I'm finished with some revelatory facts regarding my journey.

TWO days left.

No comments:

Post a Comment