Regardless of Hurricane Irene and the power outtage that hit my home, I had already established Sunday as my official P90X day of rest and recovery. But I'll give thanks to Irene for making it extra restful given the state of emergency that was declared and the mandate for citizens to stay at home.
This past week I only exercised five days instead of six, because I began the program on Tuesday. So I'll be interested to see if I feel or notice any difference next week when I do the full six.
Given that this is my day of rest, I was sorely tempted to rest from my dietary restrictions, as well. But neither homemade chocolate chip cookies or a power out, hurry-and-eat-all-the-ice-cream-before-it-melts party could sway me. Had there been chocolate mousse, I might be singing a different tune.
Week #1 average daily calorie count: 2,600. Maybe I'm working too hard at trying to stay at or below 3,000?
No comments:
Post a Comment