Wednesday, August 24, 2011
Mr. 3,000
I'm told it was a funny movie. Haven't seen it yet; although I did like, in general, the comedian featured in the film. Too bad there's nothing funny about me being Mr. 3,000.
It's currently 1:15 p.m., and I'm chewing gum for my lunch. Ugh. By 10:00 this morning my calorie count was 1,450. It should have been 1,000, but I made a bad, Bad, BAD choice of including cheese with my scrambled eggs. Whatever.
If I only consumed 2,700 calories yesterday, does that mean I have 300 I can add on for today? What I'm asking is, Do unused calories roll over?
The truth is that I'm actually not "hungry." So I'll probably make it to dinner just fine. But seriously, I have to have my iPad on my hip ready to look up calories before eating anything for the next 90 days.
PS. My arms are still really sore from yesterday's pushes and pulls. Lifting up the collar on my shirt and putting it back down after my tie was knotted was brutal.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment