This morning our house still did not have power. This is two days longer than the last time. Because I had an all day conference to attend for work today, I could not do my workout in the morning, because then I'd be all sweaty, and our showers don't work without power because our house operates on a well, which requires electricity to power the pump.
So for the first time in this program, I had a night workout session. My younger two daughters joined me, which was fun for me, because watching them try to do the Kenpo moves reminded me of my first time with the routine - arms flailing and confused looks. You'd think that this generation of Wii Dance kids would have no problem following on screen demonstrations of body movements.
The evening workout means a short 10 hour recovery before tomorrow morning's workout - because obviously the power was back on tonight since we used the DVD for Kenpo X.
Fun for you and the girls! Bet there were a few laughs!
ReplyDelete