I've said it before and I'll say it again. This workout kills me everytime. I didn't even use any weights on the leg exercises this time and I still got the same out-of-breath, bent over, pain filled sensations with every set. This is the only routine which has ever made me feel like I was going to puke.
Of course, I need to make a confession here about my calories. So yesterday was fast Sunday. That means that I had no breakfast and no lunch. So what do you think I did at dinner? Oh just eat 2,800 calories in one meal. Holy Dinah! 2,800 calories in one meal? No wonder I want to throw up on Monday mornings - and that's always when I do this particular routine. It's pretty sad, actually. The one day a month when I have a chance to really restrict my caloric intake and I just gobble down an entire day's worth in one sitting.
For the record, it was a really good meal and dessert.
That sounds like it must have been a pretty yummy dinner.
ReplyDelete