Sunday, November 6, 2011

Day 73: Yoga X


I delayed my torture session with Tony until the evening. I think it worked out for the best. I spent the day clearing the leaves off the lawn and attending my daughter's cross country race, so my body was nice and warmed up for further pain and suffering.

For all the times that I've done Yoga X, I heard Tony say something this time that I've never noticed before. Once finished with upward dog, back in the plank position, Tony usually says something like, "You can do a push up here if you want to," before going into downward dog. Well, at one point in the routine, he said, "You can do a push up if you need to." If I NEED to? Tony. Who ever needs to do a push up?

It made me smile. A moment of happiness amidst an hour of torture.

No comments:

Post a Comment