Monday, September 5, 2011

Day 13: Legs and Back

Pushing the play button this morning was not as automatic as it has been for the past 12 days. I was at least glad to be home with the proper equipment.

Having done two rounds of each routine except Kenpo - which is tomorrow's - I feel safe in tagging this one the hardest of the six I've been exposed to thusfar. I nearly felt like throwing up after one particular routine. This one works you from shoulders to toes, no question.

The extra energy exerted from camping, combined with today's routine left me with no gas in the tank to even try today's Ab Ripper. Plus, I think I'm doing a round of golf this afternoon, so that will be more core work as I'm swinging the club about 100 times.

On a positive note, my pull ups are improving each time. But I'm starting to get to a consistent number with the assistance of the chair, where it will be necessary for me to lose that crutch. I'm not looking forward to that.

As compared to week number 1, my daily caloric intake is up about 200 points to an average of 2,700.

1 comment:

  1. I like legs and back. It feels like at least you are working upper and lower, not just all the same thing but to each his own.

    ReplyDelete