Saturday, September 24, 2011

Day 32: Yoga X

My body is very sore just days after beginning Phase 2. It must mean that the program is continuing to work its magic.

I got to use my recently purchased yoga block for the first time. It made a difference in several positions. And I'm pleased with my on-going progress in yoga. Today, during the upward dog moves, I kept my knees off the ground. Previously, they were always on the ground. I must be getting stronger.

I'm really looking forward to my day of rest tomorrow. I need it.

PS. At a social function I was at tonight, people were commenting that they could tell I'd lost weight. I don't know how much weight I've lost, if at all. But my 30 day measurements did reveal that there were some inches lost or gained here and there.

2 comments:

  1. WHAT are you talking about? Your comment makes no sense attached to this post.

    ReplyDelete