My replacement DVD did not arrive before this morning's return to the prison cell push ups. (Those are killer!) So my workout ended a little early, again. Now I'll have to wait until week 8 to get the full workout. (No need to rush the shipping now, Horton. Thanks anyway.)
Only 3 more days and I get measured and photographed. To be fair, I should probably not do it right after the workout. The first time I did it, it was just before bed. So I'll do that again to maintain consistency and for accuracy of results.
"Ended a little early, again" doesn't sound like plane ticket completion to me but I'll let Zach be the judge of that.
ReplyDeleteAccuracy shouldn't change unless you are also weighing yourself which changes with water and food.
When the DVD is damaged and won't let me advance beyond a certain point, I don't have much of an option. I could make up some exercises, but I'd probably hurt myself.
ReplyDeleteDon't worry. The replacement has arrived. There will be no further ending earlies.