Monday, September 12, 2011

Day 19: Rest

Yesterday I went out to eat at a restaurant with my family and parents to celebrate my parents 50th wedding anniversary. Fortunately, this particular restaurant had a website giving calorie information for all of its food items. So I knew exactly what I was taking in. This is the third time I've eaten at a restaurant since beginning P90X. The previous two times, I came away with only a salad and some bread. This time, I got a burger, but substituted the fries for some asparagus.




I'll be honest. It hurt not to order whatever, and load it up with ketchup or some other condiment. It also hurt when my Dad ordered fried onion rings, to see everyone else digging in, while I had to chew on ice and wait for my asparagus to arrive. 

4 comments:

  1. What was the restaurant? Wish I could have come! You're demonstrating severe will power

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ted's Montana Grill. Dad's pick.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Isn't the exercise torture enough?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yes. Yes, it is. But if I did only exercise and not the diet, I feel as though I would have wasted the 90 days. Go BIG or go home!

    ReplyDelete