Monday, September 26, 2011

Day 33: Rest

While my body is recovering from the start of week #5, let's talk calories.

Friday, Saturday and Sunday were all 3,000 calorie days or more. I went to bed Sunday evening feeling sick from having eaten too much. That's not a good feeling or a good thing to do. Sunday was the worst. I consumed 3,800 calories, almost 2,000 of which were attributed to dessert items. The 3,800 number is the highest I've reached since starting P90X. Looking at my pre-P90X days, and considering what I did on Sunday, I'm guessing that I was probably averaging 4,000 calories a day or more. No wonder I turned into the Pillsbury dough boy. When you're eating for 2 and exercising for none, you gain weight. It's simple math, people.

I awoke Monday morning and my stomach acids were still processing the weekend food haul and it didn't feel good. Looks like I won't be eating much today. I've still got plenty in the tank.

No comments:

Post a Comment