Thursday, September 15, 2011

Day 23: Core Synergistics

Seriously. I thought this was my recovery week. I have a feeling I'm going to be sore tomorrow. But I guess that's a good thing. Just another testament to the variety and muscle confusion that this program offers.

However, I was unable to complete the workout because this particular DVD had a scratch on it. I tried cleaning the DVD twice and restarting it, but it would always get stuck at the same place. So I only got as far as towel jumping, which means I missed the last 5 exercises. I called Beach Body this morning and I have a new DVD being express mailed. Hopefully it arrives before I have to do this routine again on Monday.

I think Tony got a little carried away with the Superman Banana routine, having us switch every 3 seconds. Convenient that he could not participate because of his microphone pack.

1 comment:

  1. Happy is core synergistics. My core video has a scratch too and doesn't work... hummm... not that I'm working my core too much right now.

    ReplyDelete