Wait a minute. Resting on a Saturday? Yes; it's true. Here's the Golden Rule with P90X: Do it first thing in the morning or it won't get done. Then again, I knew that the workout scheduled for today was X Stretch, which I rationalized could be done even on a Sunday, if I wanted. So perhaps that aided my decision making process.
The morning was busy for me. I had a road race I was helping administer and a parade I had to march in. Elected officials have extra duties when their town has a celebration. I ended up walking about 3 miles in dress shoes between the parade and the road race, and ended up with a nice blister on my left heel. Then, at home, I was closing the pool while wearing flip flops and ended up taking the skin off two of my toes on my right foot. Perhaps those injuries also contributed to my Saturday day of rest.
Whatever. Tick, tock. The P90X clock never stops. I'll get the workout done tomorrow. And life will continue.
Here's me and my fellow Selectmen parading. I was caught in the middle of clapping for those who were clapping for us.

Nice! Fun to see you and the guy in action.
ReplyDelete