I went to bed at 8pm last night and awoke at 6am today. It was a glorious 10 hours of much needed sleep. Still, I fought the urge to postpone the workout when I awoke. It's going to be a long 53 more days to the finish if I'm already fighting the urge to postpone workouts or skip them altogether.
Plyometics is jump training. I've lost a lot of the "ump" in my jump. Not only that, but I've also come to the discovery that I apparently don't have the derriere cheeks that I used to. Unless I tie my shorts to my waist, my shorts are prone to slip and fall during my jump training. Is this why old men and plumbers always have a hard time keeping their pants up?
I might have to get me a pair of these to bring back my derriere of old:

Okay those are funny;-)
ReplyDeleteNasty, eye catching photo!
ReplyDelete