Friday, October 7, 2011

Day 45: Back and Biceps

Break out the confetti and party balloons!! 50% done. Woo hoo!! I started this program in August, and here it is October. Yet I'll complete the second half of the program next month. That seems wierd, like the first half is longer than the second. Or maybe it'll make it feel like the second half goes by faster. I'd like that.

Today, I increased the weight I used during the curl exercises and my arms were toast by the end.

With the change in seasons, my respiratory system always seems to undergo at least a cold or some other type of illness. I can feel something brewing in my chest and I don't like it. I don't want to deal with P90X if I'm sick. Here's hoping the next 45 days will be like the first, illness free.

No comments:

Post a Comment