Saturday, October 22, 2011

Day 59: Yoga X


I hate yoga. And I would wear that.

And I hate that it has been the most repeated routine of this whole process. Maybe this whole thing should be called "20YogaX and 70 Others" I think I hate it because I'm as flexible as a board. Or maybe I hate it because it's the only routine that has prolonged discomfort. Downward Dog is not much of a break, and yet it's the only quasi-break for the first 40 minutes of Yoga X. I could also hate it because it's the only workout I do which affects my right shoulder and the surgery it had 17 years ago.

Anyway, Yoga X is always a mental struggle. Good thing I only have 4 more sessions to endure.

2 comments:

  1. Hah! Yoga is suppose to relieve mental stress! Almost done!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dora is at my house and we were just discussing how much we hate yoga when we pulled up your blog. Thanks for the laugh. Happy yogaing

    ReplyDelete