Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Day 50: Yoga X


"Drop down, Mr. Haas; this is Yoga X, my brother. You too, at home. If you're doggin' it up here, that ain't it. I want you down." Way to keep us honest, Tony. My right leg is much less flexible than my left. I guess that makes sense since I'm right handed and the left leg goes with the right arm - such as in a basketball layup.

My first test of the toenail-less big toe. Not bad. I did spend most of the time in plank or push ups with just my right foot on the ground. But again, my decreased lung capacity was the big challenge. After a night of post nasal drip collecting in the back of my throat, until I am able to expectorate the phlegm, which I was not able to do this morning until after my breakfast, I am not able to breathe well. Accordingly, I'm nervous for tomorrow's reintroduction to Core Synergistics.

Week #8 has begun. 10 days until my second measurements and photos.

No comments:

Post a Comment