Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Day 61: Legs and Back

This workout kicked my bootie. There were several times during it that I was bent over gasping for air. Usually that sensation followed a session of pull ups. I know my legs are going to be feeling it tomorrow.

By the way - I did do photos and measurements, but opted not to post either. Not much has changed in the measurements since the 30 day mark. Ergo, the pictures don't appear to contain that much change, either. I've concluded that my first experience with P90X is all about recovering strength, since I haven't done any resistance training in the last 15 years. I still can't get through a session of pull ups without using the chair, or falling to my knees during push ups. I'll probably put myself through a second round of the program once the new year begins, and my hope is that my strength will be sufficient to allow for additional phsyical changes. I think this program requires some minimum strength standards - standards which I did not have - before one can achieve those infomerical type results.

No comments:

Post a Comment